Carey’s systems and policies provide the framework for setting health, safety, environmental and quality objectives and targets across our business.
Carey’s key objective is “…To be the contractor of choice for providing mining and civil services that exceed our clients’ expectations in relation to quality, service and cost.”
Carey strives to develop this culture by encouraging behaviours and implementing processes that ensure the health, safety and environmental integrity of all of our employees, contractors, customers and the communities associated with operations across Australia.
Carey has core business systems that are third party certified and has attained a management system standard that ensures effective management of its business. These include:
- AS/NZS 4801: 2001 OHS Management System
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 OHS Management System
- AS/NZS ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Mgmt
- AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Mgmt
- ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management