Accounts Payable Officer – Vacancy
We are currently searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join the Finance team with an immediate start!
The successful candidate for this position must have the following skills & experience:
-Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an accounts payable function within Australian Mining or Civil Industries;
-Practical knowledge of the requirements of the GST legislation as it relates to the AP function;
-Effective analytical skills and the ability to assess problems, propose as solution and implement the solution;
-Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must;
-High level of computer literacy and numeracy skills – particularly Excel & MS Word. Any experience with Pronto will be highly advantageous;
-Strong team contributor but able to work independently with minimum supervision;
-Demonstrated time management and proven problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you, please apply through Seek!
Mobile Plant Mechanical Fitters & Field Service Mechanical Fitters – Vacancies
Carey Group are currently seeking experienced maintenance personnel working on a 2/1 roster to work at various mines sites in Western Australia. This role will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of Dump Trucks, Dozers, Excavators, Graders, Water Carts and Trucks.
You must possess the following experience and qualifications in order to be considered:
– Trade qualifications for Mobile Plant Mechanic
– Minimum two years’ maintaining relevant equipment in a production mining environment.
– Experience with field service repairs preventative maintenance and fault diagnostics
– High risk working licence
– Experience with Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi earthmoving equipment
– Experience with Hwy Hino, Izuzu Water Carts and Service Trucks
– Exceptional communication skills and computer literate
– Possess a current National Police Clearance (valid within 6 months).
– Hold a valid HR class Drivers Licence.
– Be able to pass a fitness for work medical assessment and drug & alcohol screen.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply now on Seek!
To register your interest in future opportunities please submit your application via the Expressions of Interest page.