CareyMC is a majority owned and controlled Indigenous civil infrastructure contractor, formed through a partnership of two well established, like-minded, Western Australian businesses – Carey Mining and Marine and Civil.
CareyMC has been formed with an aim of pursuing government and private sector construction projects in our own right; providing project management services and complete infrastructure solutions. CareyMC has the capacity to contract directly with infrastructure owners to deliver entire projects or civil packages.
Building on over 40 cumulative years of industry experience, CareyMC has the experience and capacity to carry out a full range of civil services including:
- Roadworks (new construction, refurbishments and maintenance)
- Bridgeworks (new construction, refurbishments and maintenance)
- Water Infrastructure (pipelines, drains, culverts and dam construction)
- Bulk Earthworks
- Non Process Infrastructure
- Landbacked wharves
- Coastal Protection and Enhancement Works
CareyMC, either through affiliated partners or directly, carries the following accreditations:
- Supply Nation Certified
- Federal Safety Commissioner Accreditation
- Registered Builder (WA)
- National Prequalification for Civil Works (Road and Bridge) – BT, B1
- ISO9001 Quality Assurance
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- AS/NZS 4801 Safety Management
- OHSAS 18001 Safety Management
- BHPBIO, RTIO, FMG, AngloGold Ashanti Prequalified.